Monday, February 2, 2009

Bare Chest Hair Bear Two + Updates


New item up for sale on robotink.etsy! Check it out!


Also, currently in the midst of laying out a new website that will integrate and/or link to more things than just a portfolio of my work. Ideally, I'd like to include more recent updates and merge photos + new independent projects + blog-stuff into one. Step one: design layout (almost check). Step two: learn html....... Step three: Spreading the word? werd.



Cuff the Duke + Castle Music, CBC Radio 3

On Saturday I was treated to a nice free show by Cuff the Duke at the Toronto Harbourfront. All I can say is "amazing!". Hosted by CBC Radio 3 and Sirius Satellite Radio, there was a surprisingly low turnout, which was kind of awkward like my first grade eight dance at first, but made it better for a more intimate show. Luckily the show was inside and I bundled up in 20 layers for no reason as I was anticipating an outdoor show in -10 plus weather. Pics from CBC Radio 3's flickr here. (I can be half-spotted in this one)

No comments: